Posters and Presentations
- To present your work at the conference, the presenting author of the work is required to register for the conference before March 1, 2019. There is a limited number of seats, so we urge you to register as soon as possible. Seats will be granted on a first come, first served basis, so don’t miss the opportunity to present your work.
- Failure to register by March 1, 2019 will result in your abstract being removed from the program.
- Register @ http://www.wdpi2019.dk/registration-info/
- Please check the conference website for AWARDS that may apply to your abstract. http://www.wdpi2019.dk/abstract-submission/. If you are an Early Carrier Researcher, please indicate that you are eligible by sending an email to the conference organizers email@example.com before January 15, 2019. Be prepared to present documentation for your eligibility (e.g. supervisor statement or PhD certificate) at the conference.
- Format: Portrait
- Size: The maximum dimensions are 1189 mm high x 841 mm wide (A0).
- A poster that will be on display for one whole nominated day at a central location. Your poster will be assigned a conference number that will be emailed to you and that number will be on a poster display board at the beginning of the nominated day. There will be thumbtacks on the board and it will be your responsibility to find the appropriate board at the beginning of the day and mount your poster.
- You are expected to stand by your poster during designated poster viewing time on your nominated day. You will also need to move your poster at the end of the nominated day.
- You will have 14 min for your presentation and any questions (i.e. 12 min talk, 2 min questions). Please make sure that you stick to this time frame. The moderator will not allow presentations longer than 12 minutes.
- All talks must be created in Powerpoint and brought on USB key on the day of the presentation.
- Presentations will be loaded by the moderator at the coffee break before your assigned session.