Notification of acceptance of submission is out now
Thank you to all authors for submitting abstracts. We have received almost 250 abstracts from all over the world.
The submissions have been assessed by the program committee and our external reviewers, and it has been a pleasure to evaluate the many great submissions.
Notification has been sent to the authors. If your abstract has been accepted, please check here WHAT TO DO NEXT and Posters and Presentation for instructions on how to set up your presentation.
WHAT TO DO NEXT
- To present your work at the conference, the presenting author of the work is required to register for the conference by March 1, 2019. There is a limited number of seats, so we urge you to register as soon as possible. Seats will be granted on a first come, first served basis, so don’t miss the opportunity to present your work.
- Failure to register by March 1, 2019 will result in your abstract being removed from the program.
- Register @ http://www.wdpi2019.dk/registration-info/
The scientific committee is pleased to announce that they will offer awards for the best presentation from Early Career Researchers (ECR) at the conference. Abstracts written by ECRs assessed as the highest quality will be shortlisted for judging at the conference. Each presentation shortlisted will have the potential to win an award and gift prize. The winner will be announced at the conference dinner.
You might consider yourself to be an Early Career Researcher (ECR) if you are currently undertaking postgraduate research, studying for a PhD, or have recently completed (within 3 years of working full-time, part-time equivalent, since your award). In some cases, you may be more experienced, but new to this research field. If you are an ECR and submitting a research or theme abstract, please tick the “Early Career Researcher” box on the abstract submission page.
The scientific committee will also present a prize for best Poster Award. Posters will be displayed on Wednesday the June 5 and Thursday June 6, 2019. The winner will be announced at the conference dinner.
Important dates for abstract submission
- Abstract submission opens: June 1, 2018
- The conference is now closed to submissions. We thank all for submitting their abstracts. Notification will be given to the corresponding author by Dec 15, 2018.
- Notification of acceptance: December 15, 2018
Two keywords are required; up to 5 are allowed.